pisa range snow shoe experience
"The mountains are calling to me - I must answer them"
The Pisa Conservation Area is 23,000 ha of stunning high country overlooking the Upper Clutha and Wakatipu basins, and beyond to the Southern Alps. The Pisa Range is the highest of Central Otagos' fault block mountains and consists of very distinctive land-forms and ecological systems.
Enjoy a gentle exploration of these phenomenal ranges, with unique winter features, expansive views, a distinct sense of accomplishment and adventure.Suitable for most abilities and ages, this adventure is great for family, friends and experienced hikers alike.
- A great family, couple or small group activity
- Enjoy an overnight experience in a back country hut
- Learn new skills
- Amazing views
- A sense of remote adventure
- Capture the essence of this great region
what we provide
- A guide!
- Ground Transportation
- Snow Shoes & Walking Poles
- Technical Equipment
- All Meals
- Assistance with obtaining low cost clothing/equipment
What you provide
- Personal Clothing & Items (List Provided)
- Your Camera!
Optional scenic flight
You can enjoy the luxury and excitement of an optional helicopter scenic flight into the Pisa Range.
|Price 1 person||$1199|
|Price 2 or more||$975|
|Scenic Flight Addition||$P.O.A|
|Max. Party Size||8 or 5 with Flight|